We're joining with women across the country to . . .
- Learn what women are experiencing
- Understand how they manage their bladder health
- Develop new and better prevention strategies for common bladder problems
If you live in or around:
- Chicago, IL
- Birmingham, AL
- San Diego, CA
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- St Louis, MO
- New Haven, CT
We would like to invite you to participate in a research study (surveys, clinical studies, education sessions) or to give us your input as a potential Community partner.
These are just some of the ways we invite women to help us learn and understand bladder health and the challenges they face.
Please click below for more information:
- Click here to Participate in a Research Study
- Click here to Give Us Your Input as a Community Partner
We post new opportunities to get involved as they become available. Please visit this page regularly to learn more.